What happens when a powerful, seasoned debater comes up against a fiery young upstart? Joe Biden and Paul Ryan go at it on issues of entitlements, taxes, and war.
In this episode we cover:
- Joe Biden's call back to an earlier moment in debate history
- How tag questions are used as an interruption strategy to shape the narrative
- An appeal to credibility tactic and how camera angles influence messaging
- Simple, easy to understand soundbites and why appealing to logic doesn't always work
- Using hypnotic tones and cadences to make difficult subjects easier to talk about
- And more!
(Theme Music: "Night Owl" by Broke For Free from Free Music Archive, CC BY 3.0)Support Subliminally Correct