A Spark of Possibility: Bill Clinton's Inaugural Address
May 6th, 2020
34 mins 7 secs
About this Episode
Have you ever wondered how to make your speaking sound like the most persuasive politicians? Listen to how Bill Clinton in his second term creates an inspirational feeling among the audience, while alluding to policy points.
Listen to this episode to find out:
- The three part sentence structure that instills repetition but also sets up a way to redefine the same words you've just said
- Submodality changes similar to those seen in Trump's State of the Union
- Moving from the Under Class to the Middle Class
- A tie back to another persuasive politician: Ted Cruz
- Using a historical event to "pace current experience" while connecting two points in time
- Bridges, Summits, Quests, and Dreams...
- And more!
Remember to visit our website and support us through Patreon!
You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook!
(Theme Music: "Night Owl" by Broke For Free from Free Music Archive, CC BY 3.0)Support Subliminally Correct