What happens when Donald Trump's great economy starts to dive? Joe Biden goes on the attack to point out the President's shortcomings and what they should do instead.
Listen to this episode as we break down his response, including:
- How Joe addresses his inability to hold campaign rallys in the near term
- Why the Coronavirus is a big equalizer in society
- How Americans can meet this moment and harness ingenuity
- How nominalizations are at play in creating political distance from what can be a very personal problem
- A very nice content (meaning) reframe that Joe does in order to slam Trump and force his hand
- And more!
(Theme Music: "Night Owl" by Broke For Free from Free Music Archive, CC BY 3.0)Support Subliminally Correct