What happens when motivation fails to quell deep fears and when people are losing their minds? Trump's evening address gives us a persuasive example of why big picture thinking doesn't always work.
Listen to this episode and you'll hear:
- Why we have had an "unprecendented response" and more importantly, what that actually means
- How the Coronavirus is being used to promote a nationalist and xenophobic agenda
- A break down of the different types of ambiguous phrasing and an example of one of Trump's punctuational ambiguities
- A "time shift" pattern that is oftentimes used in therapy to help people to heal, but here Trump does it in order to make himself appear more wise than he actually is
- How he leaves the door open on what specifically he will do to help
- And more!
(Theme Music: "Night Owl" by Broke For Free from Free Music Archive, CC BY 3.0)Support Subliminally Correct