How do politicians give hope for their ideas but stay away from the specifics that might ensnare them? We listen to Bernie Sanders in his Nevada rally as he riles up the crowd, pumping them full of energy for the fight to come.
Listen to this episode and find out:
- How Bernie's digital marketing specialists are changing up the on-screen content to drive more donations
- Calling out every race and group, and how he makes people feel like they are a part of his campaign even if they are just listening
- Bernie's unique spin on the classic unity messaging of liberal candidates
- How Bernie sees "you" as being one of the downtrodden who needs his help
- New Deal language and is Bernie going to be the next FDR?
- How he pulls off the impossible and makes increasing taxes a popular policy
- And more!
(Theme Music: "Night Owl" by Broke For Free from Free Music Archive, CC BY 3.0)Support Subliminally Correct