Have you ever felt alienated by politics, or like you don't belong? Pete Buttigieg has a message for you. We cover his victory speech in Iowa in this fascinating look at how to frame liberal ideas.
Listen to this episode to find out:
- The hypnotic technique of conscious / unconscious dissociation and how Pete uses it here to contrast knowing with not knowing
- False choices set up through calls to action and cause and effect languaging
- How Pete empowers the listener; but is it truly them or what they've voted for?
- The politician that Pete has been watching at home while learning how to be more persuasive
- Evoking a feeling through artfully vague language and non-specified predicates--How Pete makes them think their feelings are about him.
- And more!
(Theme Music: "Night Owl" by Broke For Free from Free Music Archive, CC BY 3.0)Support Subliminally Correct