Trial or Error: Trump's Impeachment Begins
January 27th, 2020
28 mins 4 secs
About this Episode
When it comes to the trial of the highest office of the land, will the American people get a fair trial? Listen as master persuaders use direction of attention to convince you of the right decision, or the wrong one.
Listen to this episode to discover:
- Why the Republicans are so intent as framing the debate as having the same rules as "the Clinton impeachment"
- The key maneuver of how politicians give the illusion of control and yet hold true power just outside arm's reach
- Examples of words that are used to expand, and limit, the scope of someone's attention, and how this is a common tactic used by magicians
- How one of the lawyers uses a core hypnotic device made famous by the renegade psychiatrist, Milton Erickson
- The perfect trifecta of high crimes and misdemeanors, and what the constitution has to say about it
- The fraudulent call that Adam Schiff described, and what really happened.
- And more!
Remember to visit our website and support us through Patreon!
You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook!
(Theme Music: "Night Owl" by Broke For Free from Free Music Archive, CC BY 3.0)Support Subliminally Correct