The World's Top Terrorist: Trump Claims Victory
January 18th, 2020
34 mins 29 secs
About this Episode
The US has won the war with Iran! In this episode Donald Trump contends that the Iranian people are celebrating the US victory, and this is our breakdown of his congratulatory speech.
Listen to this episode as we take a closer look at:
- How the Primacy and Recency effects are used in order to make certain things stick in someone's mind, and what Trump wants us to remember
- A discussion of whether President Trump's shaky voice tone is strategic, or if in fact he is seriously scared
- Colorful metaphors that are used to have you viscerally imagine scenes as if from a horror movie and how Iran "created hell" with their terror spree
- Using recent events to strengthen opposition to the previous administration, or why it's Obama's fault that all of this happened
- The olive branch at the end. Is it true that Trump wants peace?
- And more!
Remember to visit our website and support us through Patreon!
You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook!
(Theme Music: "Night Owl" by Broke For Free from Free Music Archive, CC BY 3.0)Support Subliminally Correct