Is that spy story featuring deep intelligence and bad business based in fact, or just TV drama? Trump meets with the PM of Greece but it turns into a press conference about the killing of Iran's general Soleimani, and it reveals his intentions, motives, and persuasive tactics.
Listen to this episode to find out:
- How to answer someone's deepest concerns or fears without actually giving many details
- Whether communicators like Pete Buttigieg are naturally persuasive, or whether this is a trained capacity brought by years of talking to consultants
- Why Trump chose to strike Gen. Soleimani at the time he did and his evidence for the strike
- Mike Pompeo's quick summary of the action and what it reveals about how to talk persuasively
- The Good vs Evil archetype and the struggle of American prosperity
- One commonly used Value Judgment language pattern and how it was used to delete who actually is making a decision on whether something is good or bad
- And more!
(Theme Music: "Night Owl" by Broke For Free from Free Music Archive, CC BY 3.0)Support Subliminally Correct