Knocking Down the Ivory Tower: The Republicans Respond
January 3rd, 2020
37 mins 4 secs
About this Episode
How do Republicans deal with highly educated ivy league legal scholars telling them the president should be impeached? We hear from three House Republicans who vehemently fight back against witnesses and use rhetorical tricks to grab the upper hand.
Listen to this episode for:
- Who the Republicans consider to be "fact witnesses" and why Adam Schiff is on the list
- Temporal (time-based) language predicates and how to use them to create persuasive "if, then" loops
- The psychological driver of Commitment and Consistency and how it is being used to drive agreement among supporters of the president.
- How a simple vocal shift can make it seem like you are highly intelligent and know what you are talking about
- Using legal-based language that sounds more commonplace to force the left-leaning law professors to agree even though they didn't want to
- The demation and slander polities of George Washington and Thomas Jefferson
- And more!
Remember to visit our website and support us through Patreon!
You can also follow us on Twitter and Facebook!
(Theme Music: "Night Owl" by Broke For Free from Free Music Archive, CC BY 3.0)Support Subliminally Correct