Staunch Republican Chris Stewart tells us that the coup has started, and impeachment will follow. We listen to the minority counsel for the Republicans as they interview Amb. William Taylor and George Kent, attempting to shape the narrative around the inquiry, along with more from Rep Jim Jordan.
Join us in this episode as we break down:
- Secrets, Leaks, and Opinions, and who is the true identity of the whistle blower?
- How tag questions are being used to create agreement, and whether Ambassador William Taylor decides to play ball
- Presuppositions of awareness are a hypnotic device used to direct attention in persuasive ways. Listen to hear how it is used in politics
- A new language pattern that uses Domino Logic to leap between ideas
- The 55 days theme, and why it is a strawman narrative
(Theme Music: "Night Owl" by Broke For Free from Free Music Archive, CC BY 3.0)Support Subliminally Correct