Alex Jones and Info Wars are back in this two-part episode, where we find out exactly how he manages to keep people listening, even after being banned on multiple platforms. Learn how he does it and how this applies to Donald Trump.
In this episode we cover:
- How Alex Jones accidentally reveals something that might imply he has actual brain damage
- Why God makes an appearance in his episodes and what that says about his persuadability
- Venturing down the Real Rabbit Hole and getting down to Brass Tacks
- How metaphors of Gifts and Team Building are used to disarm and control
- His music selection and why each song has a theme
- The psychological reasons why people would listen to him in the first place, the type of person who tends to listen, and how they get addicted. You might be surprised!
(Theme Music: "Night Owl" by Broke For Free from Free Music Archive, CC BY 3.0)Support Subliminally Correct