With the recent release of the Mueller Report, both Republicans and Democrats are scrambling to frame the message in their own ways, however the Republicans are much more vocal about it! In this episode we break down some of the most recent press conferences and talking points. Learn:
- Why reframing and spin was such a key part of this "victory lap"
- The use of numbers to imply a greater level of certainty than is actually there
- How repetition plays into even the news media beginning to believe what politicans are telling them
- What it means to "fully release the report as allowed by law" and why that isn't a complete version
- Why Ted Cruz went on CNN to answer the questions that another Republican member was asked
- Using hypothetical what-if language to seed ideas in the mind
- Playing with time to create confusion in the minds of constituents
- And more!
(Theme Music: "Night Owl" by Broke For Free from Free Music Archive, CC BY 3.0)Support Subliminally Correct