Michael Cohen recently appeared before the House Oversight and Reform committee jostling with members of both sides of the isle about his work for President Trump. In this episode we break down some of the most persuasive parts of his hearing so you can find out:
- What the main goals of both Democrats and Republicans were for this hearing
- How the drama of the political process was carefully planned and thought-out
- Cohen and his lawyers' aim in the testimony - attacking Trump and framing himself as the "3 AM guy"
- How leading stories are being used to create a differential tone
- Using 'as-if' framing to create talking points for the next TV appearance
- What Cohen's intentions are regarding a book deal, movie deal, or consulting work, and exactly how much he has been paid in the past
- The conspiracy theory-like "Guilty by Association" tactic used by one Member of the House
- And more!
(Theme Music: "Night Owl" by Broke For Free from Free Music Archive, CC BY 3.0)Support Subliminally Correct