The NRA has a vice-grip on our current political environment on the issue of guns, but how do they do it? In this episode we explore:
- The controversial tactics they use to persuade supporters, and how that changes with who is in office
- How they use rhyming and repetition to create a powerful message
- Why their "We the People" message from the Constitition's preamble is being used so persuasively
- How gun deaths are framed in order to lobby for expanded gun rights
- The way they use music and imagery to amplify the emotional nature of their videos
- And more!
(Theme Music: "Night Owl" by Broke For Free from Free Music Archive, CC BY 3.0)Support Subliminally Correct